Saturday, April 19, 2014

finals

my students are taking my final exam this week. they have to write about personal mission statements, life paradigms, lasting happiness, and their purpose in life. easy shmeezy

that's soap in our bathroom!!! it disappeared the next day tho
i dont get this about my students. if they're good, we play games, watch videos, and leave early and stuff. if they're bad, i make them do boring book stuff
beer package at school. only for the well-behaved students
So WHY do they ever misbehave?
one of my student's names is neil. so we watched neil diamond. i showed all the students their celebrity twins
i'm a terrible teacher. i have only memorized about 1/4 of my student's names.

Also, if I see some of my students outside of my classroom, I don't even recognize them. it's not my fault - it's my memory!!! and they wear uniforms!!

Favorite quote by me and the other teacher upon walking into a classroom- "OK, students, raise your hand if we have taught you before." we had. twice.



Reminds me of the office when michael scott has to mark one of the 2 asian girls with a marker because he can't tell them apart
part of the mushroom detective series. that's a king mushroom riding a flying horse.
 I can't believe my time here is coming to an end! i feel like i've been here for years.
 it's because i've been so involved with the ward and community and food

cookies. aww look at the baby kangaroos!
there's a lil asian man that walks around in his boxers in our complex. he's like the size of a 5th grader!
kindergarten!
We went on a gandola ride in Taipei over the forest canopy. everything was hello kitty themed (feat. special guest baby panda!)

baby panda's at the zoo in taipei!
Another reason taiwan is awesome - HEALTHCARE! you walk in and walk out. then it costs you a fraction of what it costs in america.
I can never get enough glozelle. i love her obamacare series

Our government could never pull this kind of efficiency off. too messy. that's why it should stay out of our healthcare! just do what you're good at. like......


I walked in to the eye doctor's office (for the 3rd time), signed a paper, and the doctor immediately saw me



healthcare is in and out for everything. it's like going to 7-11. also, there's clinics everywhere.


taiwan is da bomb! all they gotta do is just make it not stink everywhere, stop talking so loud, and drive (and walk) like civilized people and a couple more things it'd be perfect.


this sunday in church i performed cello with the ward choir, sang in a quartet of byu ppl, and played the hymns. 
mom taking me to all those lessons paid off.
had to include this pic for our favorite lil belly-dancer-turned-mormon-missionary Sister Nesbit
My favorite breakfast food of all time is this egg thing wrapped in a rice tortilla. we get them at a typical breakfast place like this
"beautiful and breakfast, beauty castle" breakfast chain
they have lots of places just for breakfast. what a waste of space for the other 20 hours!
all that jua bing aint make me beautiful it make me fat










No comments:

Post a Comment